Lip-Pencil
Tuesday, January 31, 2012

  Tried It Tuesday – Boots No7 Line and Define Lip Liner « Glimmer ...
31 Jan

This week’s Tried It Tuesday is brought to you by Red.

Boots No7 Line and Define Lip Liner ($7, Target.com)

I have been on a YouTube beauty guru watching kick, particularly Lisa Eldridge and Pixiwoo. The No7 lip pencils kept popping up. They always looked amazing so I thought that I better try them out. I knew that Target carried this brand, but for whatever reason I never had the inclination to try any of their products out.

I picked up 20 Nude and Melon. Both gurus used both colors in their videos. Lisa Eldridge actually had a hand in designing the color of 20 Nude. Let me tell you, she is a GENIUS of a lady. 20 Nude is the most perfect color ever. It makes your lips the most impeccable peachy nude shade. Lisa Eldridge mentioned that it works great using the pencil with some lip balm over it. I didn’t think that would ever work on me, but it did. The melon shade is just as great. I love it with a light pink gloss over it. I think it will probably be my go-to shade for the summer.

In the past when using lip pencils I found them to be chalky and drying on my lips. This is SO not the case with the No7 lip pencils. They glide on smoothly and you can’t even tell that anything is on your lips. You can wear anything over these pencils, lipstick, gloss, or just lip balm. They all work. Also with lip pencils, I never found one that I didn’t have to reapply over and over again. This pencil has some really nice staying power.

I will tell you all right now. You absolutely MUST have the 20 Nude lip liner in your arsenal. It’s THE perfect shade. School, work, out on the town, it works for any occasion. It’s effortless to use and that is what makes it so great for me.

I give Boots No7 Line and Define Lip Liner 5 out of 5 sparkles. 

xo,

Red & Pants

Advertisement

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
January 2012 / February 2012 / March 2012 / April 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]