Lip-Pencil
Tuesday, January 31, 2012

  Swatch: Make Up Store Lip Pencil in Mystique and Something Blue ...

A swatch. Two lippencils!

Make Up Store still had their sale going on, so I picked up two more lippencils in Mystique and Something Blue. Whilst I had zero lippencils a couple of months ago, I now have seven lol (including one I havent done a review on yet.) I tried to pick different shades that I would actually use (no bright reds) and that would go with what I allready have.

On the box they come in, this is written “Make Up Store lip pencils provides a perfect result without being sticky. We have made a high pigmented formula for easy applied and long lasting lip pencils. Before sharpening the pencil – put the pencil in the refrigirator for sharpest result possible”.

From left to right: Mystique and Something Blue.

These are matte lip pencils and highly pigmented! If you let them sit on the lips a little bit after applying they will last all day long! As before, I find the matte pencils to be the softest, while the shimmery ones can drag a bit on the lips.

Good stuff!

Advertisement

. Bookmark the

.

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
January 2012 / February 2012 / March 2012 / April 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]