Lip-Pencil
Sunday, January 29, 2012

  Meaghan-Antoinette Shops: Ulta Haul

Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams: "Amsterdam" and "Tokyo"

Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Too Cool"

Nyx Slim Lip Pencils: "Hot Red" and "Sand Pink"



Maybelline Color Tattoo "Too Cool"

You guys, I need a makeup intervention. I can't stop buying the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows!



L to R

Color Tattoo in "Too Cool," Slim Lip Pencils in "Sand Pink" and "Hot Red"

Soft Matte Lip Creams in "Tokyo" and "Amsterdam"



First of all, how AMAZING of a color is "Amsterdam!?" I am absolutely obsessed with the Soft Matte Lip Creams by Nyx. They are so unbelievably smooth and creamy and the color payoff is amazing. The only issue is they are very drying, but I have no issue if I moisturize my lips before hand.


The Slim Lip Pencils have great color payoff, but they aren't the smoothest/creamiest formulation and make it difficult for me to fill in my lips with the color, which is what I like to do. I like the Nyx Jumbo Lip Pencils much better than these, but they will do for now.


Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Tokyo"



Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Amsterdam"

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my Ulta purchase. What is your favorite thing to buy from Ulta?

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
January 2012 / February 2012 / March 2012 / April 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]