Lip-Pencil
Sunday, January 29, 2012

  Irresistible Secrets of a Goddess: Swatches ~ Milani Lip Flash Pencils

I bought three of the Milani Lip Flash Pencils because i've been reading a lot about them.  I really adore these Lip Flash pencils and found them very easy to apply.  I decided to watch a few YT videos to see how other ladies were wearing them and to my surprise, there's actually a few guidelines to follow:

1)  Using a lip pencil almost the exact color of your lip flash,

2) Fill in your entire lips with the lip pencil,

3) Using an eye pencil in a darker color, outline your entire lips ( I chose Milani's retractable eye pencils)

4) Lastly, fill in your entire lips with the lip flash  that matched your lip pencil

I used Photo Flash and In a Flash to create thest two looks, I hope you like them!




 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
January 2012 / February 2012 / March 2012 / April 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]